The PE pipe material is a polyolefin polymer compound, and its molecules are composed of carbon and hydrogen elements, without harmful elements, and are hygienic and reliable. In the process of processing, use, and disposal, it will not adversely affect the human body and the environment, and it is a green building material. PE pipe not only has good toughness and flexibility but also has excellent welding performance.
It has a reliable welding effect and low cost in the process of pipe connection. At the same time, it has good air tightness, corrosion resistance, and good resistance to the rapid transmission of cracks, so it is widely used In municipal, petroleum, chemical, gas, and other construction priority areas.
PE pipes can be welded by an automatic butt fusion machine
, PE automatic hot fusion welding machine, and other equipment. Today we mainly share the preparations before welding.
What needs to be checked for PE pipe hot-melt butt joint?
1. Check whether the condition of the welding machine meets the working requirements, and check whether the fasteners in each part of the machine are detached or loose.
2. Check whether the electrical and mechanical circuit connections are correct and reliable.
3. Check whether the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic tank is sufficient.
4. Confirm whether the power supply matches the input requirements of the implementation.
5. Whether the heating plate meets the requirements (whether the coating is damaged).
6. Whether the switch between the milling cutter and the oil pump is normal, etc.
In addition to the need to check some specific things, we also need to understand the stages of the specific docking process, so that there will be no mistakes.
The PE pipe is commonly used in the hot-melt butt joint process, and the connection can be made by hot-melt butt and electrofusion so that the pipe and the pipe fittings are fused together, the system is safe and reliable, the construction cost is low, and it develops rapidly in engineering applications. Mainly use hot-melt welding machines and docking machine products, the automatic ones are more convenient and easy to operate.
What are the stages of the pe pipe hot melt butt joint process?
(1) Preheating stage: that is, in the preheating and crimping stage of the electric heating plate, a certain pressure is applied to the two pipe ports to melt the crimping.
(2) Endothermic stage: apply a small pressure and a certain time to diffuse heat in the pipes to be connected to achieve uniform heat absorption.
(3) Conversion stage: the heating plate slamming stage. Keep the time to connect the pipe joints as short as possible.
(4) Welding stage: the melting ends of the two pipes are fused together and a certain pressure is applied.
(5) Cooling stage: natural cooling of fusion, be careful not to have tension and mechanical stress.
The above briefly introduces the contents to be checked and the stages of the butt welding process of the automatic hot melt butt welding machine. If you want to buy a butt welding machine, please contact us.
RIYANG is a professional custom butt fusion machines manufacturer, we offer a wide range of products to meet the needs of field and workshop projects. Our products operate all over the world due to reliability, creativity, and cost-effectiveness. At RIYANG, we are committed to making reliable machines for every application and making sure your choice is the right one.